Grief GroupsHave you experienced:
• the death of a loved one?
• a broken relationship?
• a divorce or separation?
• pregnancy or infant loss?
• a job loss or change?
• a move to a new home or city?
• a loved one who needs your support ?
Do you Feel:
• in need of support?
• interested in learning more about grief?
North Metro Grief Coalition
Faith Lutheran is a sponsor of the North Metro Grief Coalition which begins the Fall 2012 “Growing through Loss” groups. The series provides an opportunity for individuals to obtain information and support for a variety of grief and loss issues. The six week sessions begin Thursday, October 4, 2012 at Andover Seventh Day Adventist church located at 15036 Round Lake Blvd NW in Andover. For more information, contact (763) 413 - 2985